It's Friday, Friday... so what are you looking forward to this weekend? Meeting up with friends? Traveling to a new destination? Working on your side hustle? Trying a new restaurant?
A weekend payoff is important. If you haven't already, sit down and create your fall FUN to-do list and get to work crossing numbers off!
After all, life is just traveling from one point to another if you are not enjoying the ride.
So, what’s on a power bitch’s fall FUN to-do list?
I sat down to write this list and realized how expanded it became when I actually sat (at my power bitch desk) and took the 15 minutes to think about it.
The advice I ended up with? Live a romantic life. Take the time to write your story. Do the things movies are worth being made about. Every season. Every day.
Here is my fall FUN story:
1. Apple picking + make caramel apples
2. Sunday hike + mandatory picnic at the peak
3. SaturDIY project: create travel keepsake boxes or books for all of our recent trips
4. Get lost on a fall foliage drive (no GPS allowed - LITERALLY enjoying the ride)
5. Do something crazy in the moment --- like really crazy
6. Brunch outdoors at least one more time before it gets too chilly
7. Spa day with my girlfriends
Gotta go - fun is calling my name!