Where did this summer go? It was literally the fastest summer of my life! This summer may have gone by as quick as the speed of light, but it was full of wonderful, carefree moments – and wasn’t without a few breakthroughs, revelations and some major moves forward.
The leaves are changing colors and I've been pretty busy envisioning what my fall looks like – spoiler alert: it is full to the brim with warmth and love.
Fall is my favorite season, so I am never TOO sad to see the summer go. The imprint of a fresh “back-to-school” start, fall/winter shopping, leaves changing, hot coffee, dark nail polish, date nights in – just the right cozy time to begin my transition into hibernation (HA!).
I left out the private goals, but here’s the fun stuff that I've envisioned for my favorite season. Oooh, I can't wait.
- Host a brunch or cocktail party with friends
- Scenic fall foliage drives
- Apple picking and caramel apple making
- Wine tasting vineyard trip
- Fall hikes (and always picnics)
- Friday hot yoga happy hours (it was just too hot for them this summer)
- Weekends spent aimlessly strolling and eating in the city
- Learn to cook/bake my own basics (granola, hummus, bread, etc.)
- Weekend netflix marathon (in underwear obvi, with popcorn + pizza)
- Cuddle sesh and coffee in bed (one of my fav ways to start a chilly day)
- Enjoy a book! (or the FIVE I currently have in my amazon cart. I read about 50 magazines a month, so books tend to take a backseat)
What does your fall look like? Create your own vision and write that sh*t down.